The official languages of the congress are Bulgarian and English.
Simultaneous translation is provided.
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT WRITING AND SUBMISSION:
- The abstracts should be written in English and sent to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstract’s text should not exceed 300 words.
- Title should be brief and it should clearly indicate the nature of the issue.
- Surnames, names of authors.
- Abbreviations are allowed but they must be clearly defined, when used in the text for the first time.
- Abstracts must not contain illustrations, tables or graphs.
- Abstract must be written according to the following structure, when it comes to a research:
- Goal (task);
- Materials and methods;
- Key words (3-5)
- 8. Abstract must be written according to the following structure, when it comes to a case report:
- Case presentation;
- Key words (3-5).
Drugs should be listed exclusively under an international name and not under a brand name.
GUIDELINES FOR ORAL PRESENTATION (PowerPoint Presentation- PPP)
Duration (including time for Q&A)- 15 minutes.
Presentations should be written and presented in English.
Presentations should be sent to email@example.com
Warning: If the appointed time is exceeded PPP will be closed automatically!
GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PREPARATION
Poster size should not be more than 90cm with and 120 cm height or the corresponding to the calculated area number of pages A4
Please if possible send your poster by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application form for participation can be downloaded from HERE.
Deadline for payment of registration fee of authors whose materials are approved for publication and presentation is 17.Sept.2014.
Payment can be made by bank transfer to IBAN BG49UBBS82411017913910, UBBSBGSF UBB Branch in Pazardzik, account holder- National association of general practitioners in Bulgaria.
Please note that abstracts will not be published or presentations included in the congress program until payment of the registration fee from the author is received by the scientific committee.
This post is also available in: Bulgarian